TDM810P is a new generation analog card with interchangeable FXS_200 and FXO_200 modules. It can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
The TDM810P contains 8 module banks. Each bank supports one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to FXO_200 or FXS_200 modules enabling the creation of any combination of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by simply adding additional cards.
TDM810P works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
1 High security: It adopt tertiary thunder preventing technology, can prevent the thunder and lightning from striking effectively
2 No additional power connector or supplier is required for the operation of FXS modules, reduced the line wave of the power, has improved the voice quality
3 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
4 The high stability firmware is exported / imported with DMA data exchange, so it accelerated and reduced CPU load greatly. Under the environment of the same hardware, CPU rate of utilization is equal to CPU rate of utilization of using 16 port analog card.
5 World Wide Usable: Configurable line interface to meet global telephone line interface requirements.
6 Support all functions of Asterisk PBX system needed.
7 Humanization is designed: The module socket that should be nipped is all adopted and stuck to one slice of sockets, can prevent stabing users finger effectively .
8 For 2U chassis.
1 Easy to install , using way is same as DIGIUM Asterisk card TDM800P
2 If use Trixbox/Elastix/Freeiris2 IPPBX software, it can automatic recognition our cards, don’t need to install any drivers.
SinoV-TDM810P is a new analog card. It can be used for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It delivers the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces in all 8 ports.
· Adjustable Interrupt Routing Design
· Interrupts Frequency Adjustment
· Up to 8 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCI Slot)
· Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
· 3-Month “No Question Asked” Return Policy
· Lifetime Warranty
· Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
· Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
· Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
· Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
Services and Features
· Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
· ADSI Telephones
· Loopstart Signaling Support
· Up to 8 ports through a combination of FXS_200 and FXO_200 modules
· Full-length analog card
· Up to 1 quad FXS or FXO modules
· RJ45 connector
· 32-bit 33MHz PCI and fully PCI 2.3 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, and proper sharing of PCI interrupts
· 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec
· Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses compatible
· Power: 8.21W Minimum, 88.24W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
· Operation temperature: 0°C to 50 °C
· Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
· Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
· 800-Mhz Pentium III
· 128MB RAM
· Available PCI Slot